Chevrolet Italy has an Xmas Adventure
11th December 2013, 09:14
On 10th December Chevrolet Italy sent two of their best bloggers on a challenge around the streets of Turin.
They used Tweeted Trips to chronicle their adventures, and embedded both blogger's maps side by side on their website to keep track of their progress and find their winner!Find out more
- Tweeted Trips is popular with touring cyclists
- Reply, Retweet and Favourite Tweets in Maps
- Manually add latitude and longitude to tweets
- Sending tweets via SMS
- Using maps without using roaming data
- Chevrolet Italy has an Xmas Adventure
- How "Live" is Tweeted Trips?
- Peugeot Italy use Tweeted Trips
- Why do some tweets have place names in square brackets?
- New Photo Bar feature
- A new look for Tweeted Trips