Peugeot Italy use Tweeted Trips
24th August 2013, 16:32
Here's a great use of Tweeted Trips on the Peugeot Italy site. It looks like they are using Tweeted Trips to track a cross country cycle tour.
They have embedded their tweet map in their page. If you'd like to use your map in your website or blog, just click the "Embed Code" button beneath your map. Copy the code and paste it in to your web page. You can even choose exactly what size you'd like to set your map to.
- Tweeted Trips is popular with touring cyclists
- Reply, Retweet and Favourite Tweets in Maps
- Manually add latitude and longitude to tweets
- Sending tweets via SMS
- Using maps without using roaming data
- Chevrolet Italy has an Xmas Adventure
- How "Live" is Tweeted Trips?
- Peugeot Italy use Tweeted Trips
- Why do some tweets have place names in square brackets?
- New Photo Bar feature
- A new look for Tweeted Trips