How "Live" is Tweeted Trips?
20th October 2013, 15:24
You may notice that you're tweets sometimes don't appear on your maps immediately after you post them. That's because Twitter limit the number of requests we can make to their service every day, so we cache your maps for up to an hour before checking for new tweets.
So if you're worried that you're map might be broken because new tweets aren't appearing, just take a break, have a cup of tea and check back in an hour. If your tweets still aren't appearing, then drop us a line and we'll check it out for you.
- Tweeted Trips is popular with touring cyclists
- Reply, Retweet and Favourite Tweets in Maps
- Manually add latitude and longitude to tweets
- Sending tweets via SMS
- Using maps without using roaming data
- Chevrolet Italy has an Xmas Adventure
- How "Live" is Tweeted Trips?
- Peugeot Italy use Tweeted Trips
- Why do some tweets have place names in square brackets?
- New Photo Bar feature
- A new look for Tweeted Trips