New Photo Bar feature
15th August 2013, 19:57
The photo bar is a new feature we have just added in to the map pages.
If your map has any tweets with photos in them, the most recent ones will be picked out and displayed alongside the map.
The photo bar dissapears on smaller screen sizes to make sure that the map is always big enough to enjoy. The photo bar isn't available on the embedded maps at the moment, let us know if that's something you would like to see.
Tell us your views on the photo bar in the comments, below.
- Tweeted Trips is popular with touring cyclists
- Reply, Retweet and Favourite Tweets in Maps
- Manually add latitude and longitude to tweets
- Sending tweets via SMS
- Using maps without using roaming data
- Chevrolet Italy has an Xmas Adventure
- How "Live" is Tweeted Trips?
- Peugeot Italy use Tweeted Trips
- Why do some tweets have place names in square brackets?
- New Photo Bar feature
- A new look for Tweeted Trips